SocialHub Pro ("us", "we", or "our") operates the http://www.socialhub.online/ website (the "Service") and the SocialHub Pro Chrome Extension (the “Extension”).
Effective date: June 5, 2020
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Why we collect data
- We use the information we collect in existing databases to help us develop new ones.
- We use information to help improve the safety and reliability of our products and services. This includes detecting, preventing, and responding to fraud, abuse, security risks, and technical issues that could harm our users, or the public.
- Safeguard our legitimate interests. For example, we will collect and use your personal information for the purpose of advertising, sales and bonus.
Information we collect
- Customer support by third-party account.
The creation of an account is currently not supported in our products and services, so you need to log in through a third-party account (Facebook/Google/QQ, etc.)when you use our products and services.
In order to maintain our database updates and provide you with better experience, we might collect the information you provide and the content from the third-party account, we will manage and use it legitimately. This includes: account and password, account information, login record, email address, IP address, and the other customer support by third-party account.
- Your apps, browsers & devices.We collect information about the apps, browsers, and devices you use to access our services and products, which helps us provide features like automatic product updates, optimization, etc.
This includes: browser type and settings, device type and settings, operating system, mobile network information, and products version number.
- The activity data generated during the use of our products and services.
By collecting and analyzing the activity data, we could know the usage better, in order to make the corresponding improvement measures.
This includes: Custom settings, such as wallpapers, icons, etc. The textual content which is stored in local computer or the cloud, such as to-do list, notebook, etc. The interactive information during the use of our products and services, such as IP address, crash reports, system activity, the frequency of the use of websites and functions, your feedback and comments, etc.
Collecting the contents of this entry is just for product optimization, we will not disclose it to any others unless your agreement.
- Web browser cookies
Your web browser places cookies on their hard drive for record-keeping purposes and sometimes to track information about them. we may use "cookies" to enhance User Experience.
These includes: session cookies, permanent cookies, third-party cookies, Flash cookies, etc.
They help our website remember your preferences and settings when you visit again in the future. Therefore, they could enhance User Experience.
In order to make these cookies come into effect, they are stored on your device, and they won't be deleted when the browser is closed.
Use of Data
We believe that it is reasonably necessary to use or disclosure the certain of your information in the following specific circumstances:
- Meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or enforceable governmental request.
- Enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues.
- Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of us, our users, or the public as required or permitted by law.
- We may share non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners — like publishers, advertisers, developers, or rights holders.
Disclosure Of Data
The Extension Media may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- • To comply with a legal obligation
- • To protect and defend the rights or property of The Extension Media
- • To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- • To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- • To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
We shall take the relevant safety measures available at the moment to prevent the data of The Company from being lost, misused and altered. These safety measures include backing up data in other servers and encrypt the user's password.
In spite of these safety measures, we will not guarantee the absolute safety of this information. Our products and services contain links to other products and services, but we are not responsible for the privacy protection measures of other websites. We may increase business partners or share-brand products whenever necessary.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- • Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children"). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org